Firs Primary School uniform is as follows:
– White Polo Shirt – Polo shirts must be long enough to be tucked in at all times.
– Green Sweatshirt/Cardigan with logo
– Grey Trousers or grey skirt or pinafore dress-Green and White Check Dress (Summer)
– Grey, black or white socks
– Black Shoes or plain black trainersNO logos/flashes or coloured or white soles. Black laces only.
NO boots or fashion boots may be worn.
Grey or black tights only. NO coloured or patterned tights.
Leggings may only be worn under dresses or skirts and must be black or grey.
Plain black, dark green or white headscarves.
Any hair accessories, such as headbands, scrunchies or slides, should be black, white or dark green.
No extreme/patterned haircuts. The Head teacher and Deputy will make decisions about whether a haircut is extreme.
Please can you ensure all clothing and property is clearly marked with your child’s name.
No jewellery of any kind should be worn except studs for children with pierced ears. Long hair should be tied up at all times.
Earrings are to be removed for PE and swimming.
At Firs the badged items available are the Green Sweatshirts, Green Cardigan (available to order), T-shirt. Also available are the Nylon PE Bag and Book bag, both in green. Fleeces and Reversible Coats can be ordered from the school office.
You can purchase uniform with the school logo directly from the manufacturers.